- The cedarwood essential oil used in our CEDAR COTTAGE BAR SOAP can help soothe irritation, inflammation, redness, and itchiness, as well as dryness that leads to cracking, peeling, or blistering.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil helps regulate sebum production, eliminates acne-causing bacteria, guards the skin against environmental pollutants and toxins, reduces the chances of future breakouts, helps to eliminate unpleasant odors, and reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
- The scent of cedarwood is soothing and has a spicy aroma that can act as a sedative. If you suffer from stress levels, anxiety, insomnia, and tension have a shower or bath with your CEDAR COTTAGE BAR SOAP before bed to relax you and help you sleep.
- As an expectorant, cedarwood oil provides significant relief in respiratory congestion, as it stimulates expulsion of phlegm and mucus from the lungs.
- The astringent properties in our soap allow it to be a great remedy for oily skin
It can be an effective hair tonic, effective against seborrhea of the scalp, dandruff, and alopecia.
I'm pretty sure those are enough good reasons to give ArtisansBoutique.ca a shout out and enjoy Cedar Cottage Bar Soap in your shower as early as next week!